MINIATURE WEDDING CAKES

This week I made sugar cookies for the first time, and I can't wait to make more now! 
These were shaped like little wedding cakes and one the cutest things I've ever seen!
Although time consuming, these were surprisingly easy to make, I used this recipe for 
the cookies and this for the royal icing. 
It was really fun experimenting with different decorations for these, 
this time I decorated them to look like wedding cakes with white frosting,
but these could be decorated to look like little birthday cakes too, which would be so cute! 
The largest cookie is about 3" in diameter.
I also decorated some of the medium sized cookies with a wedding theme.
These cookies were pretty tasty, but next time I want to try adding
some lemon or maybe lavender into the batter, which I think would taste amazing!